This ad is expired.
- Senior Research Project Manager
- Go to our website »
Senior Research Project Manager
Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering an exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 16,000 students in its nine colleges and schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre in the United Kingdom. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; flexible spending accounts; retirement plans; life insurance; short and long-term disability; employee assistance program (EAP); tuition remission; and generous time off. Successful candidates should have a knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit Education.
Department: Psychology RH
Campus/Location: Rose Hill (RH) - Bronx
This position is located in the lab of Dr. Monica Rivera Mindt, within the Dept. of Psychology at Fordham University. Dr. Rivera Mindt co-leads the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) Diversity Taskforce and Engagement Core, which is dedicated to 1) increasing the engagement of underrepresented populations (URPs) in the landmark ADNI study; 2) cultivating a diverse, culturally competent workforce to work with URPs; and 3) investigating ethnocultural disparities in dementia.
The Senior Research Project Manager provides oversight and supervision to project coordinators and staff. Oversees and provides administrative clinical trial project management to investigators conducting clinical trials
The successful candidate in this position will have managerial oversight of the Engagement Core and its team members. They will oversee timelines and milestones to ensure that targeted deadlines are met.
- 45%-Contributes to the planning, development, implementation, and management of administrative clinical trial management functions for a unit or department
- 15%-Exercises supervisory authority, including hiring, transferring, suspending, promoting, managing conduct and performance, discharging, assigning, rewarding, disciplining, and/or approving hours worked of multiple employees
- 10%-Manages, assigns, and performs clinical trial project coordination services for investigators
- 15%-Provides assistance with education and training initiatives. Assists with developing procedures for clinical trial project coordination for the unit
- 10%-Contributes to the development of protocols, related documents, manuscripts, and Case Report Forms
- Bachelors Degree required; or in lieu of the degree, a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience with community engagement and diverse populations is a plus, as is experience being part of an academic clinical research group.
- Works closely with the other team members on this and related projects and community research partners to ensure enrollment, engagement, and scientific goals are met for all components of the study, assisting in the development and implementation of database systems (ADNI Portal, EDC, Redcap, Zendesk, and more), facilitating the development and deployment of educational and training materials for all team members, keeping regulatory and budgetary documents compliant, preparing progress reports, implementing quality assurance standards, liaising with other Cores/components of the ADNI and related studies, and actively participating in the hiring and supervising of study team members.
- We strongly encourage applications from candidates who foster and promote the values of diversity and inclusion.
- Minimum two years of research project management experience and at least one year of employee supervision experience strongly preferred.
To apply, please visit: https://careers.fordham.edu/postings/3974
Fordham University is committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.
Fordham is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency