Manager- CTE and Early College Dual Credit Programs
The College of Southern Nevada appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
- Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
If you are unable to attach the required documents to your online application or need assistance regarding the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition team within Human Resources via email at email@example.com or call (702) 651-5800 to be directed to the appropriate Recruiter.
The position reports to the Director of Targeted Engagement and Enrollment, and works closely with Academic Affairs and other areas, in the implementation and support of plans related to dual enrollment in the CTE/Centers of Excellence and University Academies. It is responsible for the monitoring and reporting of outcomes, and the preparation of specific action plans that align with the College's strategic enrollment plans. The incumbent will also be required to manage high school dual enrollment programs including Centers of Excellence and University Academies, providing support on engagement and logistics to Academic Affairs, Academic Deans and Chairs, Academic Faculty, Student Recruitment, Financial Aid, Registrar and other departments involved in dual-enrollment efforts at the Centers of Excellence and University Academies. Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages targeted enrollment plans that align with the goals of the College to focus efforts and enhance growth. Provides written strategic plans to guide specific enrollment efforts of the college. Aligns plans to partners' goals. Supports strategic overall enrollment goals.
- Provides the infrastructure, in support of Academic Affairs, to increase enrollment in dual enrollment programs. To identify long-term challenges and coordinate efforts to set the structure for continued well-managed enrollment growth for the College.
- Promotes CSN's programs and academic offerings.
- Enhances the connection to industry and dual-enrollment and academic pathways. Further supports the relationship with business and industry established by the College's Campus AVP's, Deans, Chairs, Academic Departments, Government Affairs, Community Engagement and other external facing functions.
- Establish long-term structure for the Office to maximize its impact and ensure the fulfillment of its responsibilities.
- Provides institutional support and to bring community and diversity perspectives into said committees.
- Utilizes best practices for implementation of higher education strategies to serve underserved populations.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with administration faculty, campus staff and external partners.
- Bachelors' degree in humanities or business from an accredited college or university, four years of related comparable professional experience (program development, planning and implementation, event planning and logistics, budgets and program planning, etc) and two years of supervisory experience in related professional settings (program development, planning and implementation, event planning and logistics, budgets and program planning, etc) or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Advanced technical comprehension required including MS Office (Excel and Access) and the ability to learn new systems as required.
- Ability to thrive and excel in a metrics based environment and ability to manage timelines.
- In-depth knowledge of dual-enrollment programs and requirements; CCSD/K-12 regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of higher education strategies to serve undeserved populations.
- Experience implementing high volume customer service recruitment and retention strategies in accordance with organizational policies and standards.
- Proven ability to ensure that planned resources are available when required to support customer service and daily program needs.
- Experience utilizing organizational technology and following procedures to manage data processing and client care.
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and communicate results against set targets and deadlines in high volume service areas.
- Experience developing and implementing best practices for internal quality control and customer service.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders about program metrics and initiatives in a variety of settings.
- Skills in conception, management, planning, organizing, and execution of events, workshops and programs.
- Experience with People Soft and Workday.
Starting Salary Range
Administrative Faculty Grade D
$72,864 - $83,747
To be considered for this position, please upload the following documents to your application:
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Academic Transcripts
- Contact information for three professional references
Out of Area/State Candidates will not be offered travel reimbursement.
NSHE - INTERNAL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE
CSN employees or employees within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) MUST use the "Find Jobs" process within Workday to find and apply for jobs at CSN and other NSHE Institutions. Once you log into Workday, type "Find Jobs" in the search box which will navigate to the internal job posting site. Locate this specific job posting by typing the requisition number in the search box. If you complete an application outside of the internal application process and apply as an external candidate, your application will no longer be considered at the time of minimum qualification review. In order to prevent the disqualification of your application, you will need to reapply as an internal candidate before 11:59pm the day prior to the position close dat
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.
To apply, visit https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CSN-external/job/CSN---Henderson-Campus/Manager--Centers-of-Excellence---University-Academies_R0118120
The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community. CSN has three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson and multiple sites and centers.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a persons age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency