Part-Time Data Management Analyst FY 2019
The College of Southern Nevada appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
- Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
If you are unable to attach the required documents to your online application or need assistance regarding the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition team within Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 651-5800 to be directed to the appropriate Recruiter.
- Maintain, manage, and report on databases and data updates for the Targeted Enrollment and Engagement team. Support the data implementation team and act as a point of contact with internal management teams.
- Meet strict deadlines for monthly and quarterly reports, ad hoc reports, and project management planning meetings.
- Support program manager to use collected data to create informative, engaging presentations for stakeholders. Enter, clean, merge and ensure accuracy and integrity of data. Adhering to CSN policies and best practices for data management.
- Working in collaboration with the program implementation team, collect data from the different programs weekly to update the program database. The incumbent must ensure that acquired data resources are properly formatted, accessible, and discoverable.
- Excellent writing and oral skills as the incumbent will analyze and report on data collection for the program databases periodically for different types of audiences. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize between projects. Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Some travel between CSN campuses may be necessary for meetings and specific program data collection.
- Supports office with other tasks as assigned by the program manager.
Bachelor's degree in related field; 2+ years of relevant experience; excellent written and oral skills; excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize between projects; ability to proof read content from multiple sources directed to different audiences, ability to work independently and collaboratively within an exciting and rapidly evolving environment; ability to work well with a diverse employee and user community; excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Flexible schedule.
Please attach the following to your application:
NSHE - INTERNAL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE
CSN employees or employees within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) MUST use the "Find Jobs" process within Workday to find and apply for jobs at CSN and other NSHE Institutions. Once you log into Workday, type "Find Jobs" in the search box which will navigate to the internal job posting site. Locate this specific job posting by typing the requisition number in the search box. If you complete an application outside of the internal application process and apply as an external candidate, your application will no longer be considered at the time of minimum qualification review. In order to prevent the disqualification of your application, you will need to reapply as an internal candidate before 11:59pm the day prior to the position close date.
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.
To apply, visit https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CSN-external/job/CSN---Charleston-Campus/Part-Time-Data-Management-Analyst-FY-2019_R0118278
The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community. CSN has three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson and multiple sites and centers.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a persons age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency